Sharing information is a great way to keep the conversation going and learn new things from your family or friends. Songs, videos, blog posts that you pass to each other keep you connected and bring you closer, among these things, there are also various audiobooks that you can easily share over the Internet. In this article, we will show you several ways to stream an audiobook through Audible.
The first method to send an audiobook via the “Send this book” function
This is a fairly simple way with which you can send the desired audio file to e-mail or SMS. The recipient of the book will be able to redeem it directly if he accepts your request. To perform the transfer operation, you can use both the Audible application or the official Audible page on the Internet.
To send an audiobook through the application, you need:
- Open the app and log into your account
- Go to the library tab where you will see the entire list of your audiobooks
- Select the book you want and find the “more” icon next to it. Click on it and select the “send this book” option
- Next, you just choose the method of sending that is most convenient for you and click “send”
To send a book through the official page, you need:
- Login to your account on the Audible website
- From the top menu, find the library tab and go to “my book”
- Select a book and click submit
- Fill out the form with the email addresses to which you want to send books and be sure to separate them with commas
2 Method: Share audiobooks with family via Amazon Household Sharing
To start using this feature, you must first register for Amazon Household Sharing. Then you can give access to the library to two adults and four children.
To register your account you need:
- Go to “Content and Device Management” and click the “Settings” button
- Click on “Households and Family Library” and the button “Learn more about households”
- Click the Add Adult button and enter their name and email address, then click Continue. Then click the link “Sign up together on this device”
- Next, it is worth repeating the same manipulations with the data of the second user and confirms the creation of an email
- Agree to the site policy and click on the “Create Household” button
After successful registration, you can safely send audiobooks to other users. To do this you need to:
- Go to the Audile “Content and Device Management” page, where you can select the book you like and add it to your library
- Select the “Content” button and then click on “Show Family Library”, when a new menu opens before you can select the audiobook you want to transfer. Then click on the “Add to Library” button
When you complete these steps, everyone who belongs to the same family library will be able to access the shared content. Thanks to this method, the question “can you share audible books” will cease to be a problem for you.